Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Umm...

Today, I went to school... Then I went home... yeah.

It's going to be quite difficult to find things to blog about, but I will continue to push myself to blogging things; as random as a lot of them might come out to be.

Anyways, I still haven't found out why my camera's microphone is not working. Maybe it got wet, maybe it received too many hits against walls and counters while it was in the bag, maybe it's grumpy. Whatever the reason may be, I don't know what it is and I'm getting just about fed up with it.
The worst part about it is that I have to use it for an important video shoot I am doing soon and I really need it fixed. I've already taken it to a shop and they gave me a few recommendations:

  1. They would send it back to Canon for them to inspect and return it, which would take about 5-7 weeks.
  2. I could take it by another shop they recommended where they can inspect it themselves.
  3. I could see if there is a firmware update for the camera.
Oh, almost forgot. The camera is the Canon Rebel T1i.

Anyways. Option 3 has been dealt with, and it doesn't seem to work, so I guess I'll take it to the recommended camera shop and see what they can do with it.

M-82; Over and Out.




  • They would send it back to Canon for them to inspect and return it, which would take about 5-7 weeks. (Not gonna happen!)
  • I could take it by another shop they recommended where they can inspect it themselves.
  • I could see if there is a firmware update for the camera.
  • Update (02-20-2012): THE MICROPHONE WORKS! All I had to do was record a large amount of footage until it came back. NOW IT WORKS! :D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment